The AJBM was hosted by MAJECA, with the theme of “Global Challenges – Japan-ASEAN Response”.
- Keynote Address: The Rt. Hon. Tan Sri Muhyiddin Haji Mohd Yassin, Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia
- Global challenges (i.e. Eurozone crisis, US economic downturn, security in the Asia Pacific) and their impact on Asia
- ASEAN-Japan response : How each country and ASEAN as a whole surmount the difficulties and challenges, especially by taking advantage of regional cooperation and integration; how ASEAN and Japan can strengthen its collaboration, for the stability and growth of each other as well as for the world economy.
- Luncheon Talk : Hon. Dato’ Mukhriz Tun Mahathir, Deputy Minister (Trade), Ministry of International Trade and Industry Malaysia
- ASEAN-Japan Business Collaboration: Successful ventures and business linkages between ASEAN & Japan corporations in the Asia and other regions (Asian, African and Islamic markets); selected examples and models, as well as suggestions from ASEAN Countries.